Terms & Conditions:
1. Can I return my item? Yes, you have a 7 day grace period, return shipping is covered by the buyer. A refund will be issued when the item is returned and in the same condition it was shipped out. You must provide a tracking number of the item being returned in the event it is lost or damaged in shipment. We DO NOT issue refunds on any photos or photo albums. We do not give returns for uniforms or headgear that does not fit you, these are historical artifacts and we do our best to give you measurements, but we are not tailors.
2. What if my item is damaged in shipping? We insure all items and provide tracking numbers, do not throw away the item or packing until the claim is complete with the post office.
3. Do you ship worldwide? Yes, but we only ship via USPS priority mail. Why? Because we can track it and it is insured. USPS priority mail is expensive, so please make sure of your purchase before buying. It is also your responsibility to ensure you know what you can purchase and bring into the country. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS TAKEN BY CUSTOMS. We will also not lie on any customs forms and please dont ask.
4. What type of payment can I send? We accept personal checks, US Money Orders, Visa, Master Card, and PAYPAL. OVERSEAS BUYERS must use paypal or credit cards.
NOTE: The item will be shipped once the check or money order has been cashed.
5. Will you take Offers? Yes, but only reasonable offers. Offers can be submitted via E-mail, I will contact you weather I will accept or not.